- For a tight load and good balance, Packmod compression straps (included) can be run from any loop to any other loop, so you can sculpt your pack to the shape of your load
- Packmod pockets on the shoulder straps and hipbelt are great for camera, snacks, etc.—or you can take them off altogether to reduce weight
- Roll-top closure lets you snug the pack down to fit the size of your load
- Seam-taped Rainshield lining in the top lid and shoulder-strap pocket protects your gear against drizzly weather (these pockets will not withstand submersion)
- 3D contoured hipbelt and ventilated back panel are comfortable all day with a load of 15-30 lbs.
- Water bottle pockets are positioned forward on the hipbelt so you don't have to remove the pack to grab your drink; snap closures keep a good grip on slim water bottles
- Exterior side pockets are great for storing light items that you want to keep handy
- Breathable mesh front pocket is great for a rain shell or other gear you may need to access quickly
- Top lid is a removable, 5.75-liter pocket
- Attachment loops on the front allow ice axes, tools and more to be lashed on, expanding your carrying ability while keeping the load stable
- Hydration-compatible design
- Removing all Packmod accessories saves 7 oz.
You may also like...
Regular Price: $500.00
Special Price $74.55
Regular Price: $56.00
Special Price $32.50
Regular Price: $18.00
Special Price $13.50
Regular Price: $111.00
Special Price $45.90
Regular Price: $60.00
Special Price $34.50