- Ohm attaches at the first bolt in the safety chain; in the event of a fall, the rope is pulled into the device's braking unit and the fall is progressively arrested
- With Ohm, belay normally with your preferred belay device; Ohm is not a replacement for a belay device
- The Ohm makes it easier for a belayer to hold a fall and limits how high he or she is pulled off the ground; this can help reduce the distance a lead climber falls
- Lowering a heavier climber is also easier to control
- Ohm does not increase friction for the lead climber, nor does it negatively affect paying out the rope
- For single ropes with diameters of 8.9 to 11mm
- Recommended weight difference (lead climber > belayer): 25–85 lbs.; minimum belayer weight 85 lbs.
You may also like...
Hot Sale - Lodge Cast Iron Cook-It-All
Regular Price: $120.00
Special Price $46.80
Discount Store ✔✔✔ Kamik Stomp Rain Boots - Kids
Regular Price: $31.00
Special Price $20.00
Discount Store ✔✔✔ Bontrager Solstice MIPS Helmet
Regular Price: $66.00
Special Price $37.50
Hot Sale - Black Diamond RockLock Screwgate Carabiner
Regular Price: $12.00
Special Price $7.20
Discount Store ✔✔✔ Chaco ZX/1 Sandals - Kids'
Regular Price: $61.00
Special Price $35.00